Saturday, February 6, 2016

Introduction

I am a guy with a tie. I am also a teacher, a student in grad school, and a husband. 

We are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This is not an official site of the church, but you can check out LDS.org and mormon.org if you're interested in learning more about what we believe. We share what we believe because we find peace and hope in the gospel of Christ and His teachings. His words and love have helped us get to where we are today. We know that God loves all of His children. We want to share the gospel with others because it brings peace to our lives in a troubled world.

My purposes for this blog are really just to supplement my gospel study, have a way to precipitate my thoughts into something concrete, and maybe spark some thoughts and discussions in others. My hope is that those who read will be generous with their own thoughts, ideas, correction, insight and experience so that I can learn as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment